Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A SMALLER BOHO RING

Sadly, our Boho Ring class ends on November 1st, in just a few days, but I feel pretty confident in continuing to work with sterling silver again. It's been years since taking my jewelry classes at our local community college. Now we can all look forward to the next class with Leslie. She hasn't announced a date yet, maybe after the holidays, and I'm guessing it will be CUFFS.

I finished my sixth ring yesterday ... a smaller version of the regular size. Again it wasn't smooth sailing, but it turned out well. How boring this would be if it was easy! Here's a photo of it with the last ring I made. I used one of my own dichroic glass cabochons.

MY BOHO BUDDIES!

1 comment:

  1. These turned out really well - I am only up to 2 but after this show I hope to heat up the studio and play - I did enjoy this class and the interaction with everyone - and all those things learned years ago for silver is coming back - just need more practice - its like you and I are on the same timeline for making things - I want to make more small dichro cabs etc - and I would like to know how to cut and polish stone - not enough time in the day.....

    ReplyDelete