Saturday, September 14, 2013

FOR THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE ONE COOKIE!

Did you ever crave a piece of chocolate or chocolate chip cookie or a slice of chocolate chocolate chip zucchini bread or ... And there was nothing in the house? This past week I saw this recipe on Facebook, so I copied it. Today I made it.

It really made a BIG cookie and I could only eat half of it while it was still hot. I microwaved it for the full 60 seconds, and it was a little on the heavy side, but definitely satisfied that chocolate craving. I may have added a few more chips than called for ..... I will definitely make it again and maybe next time do 50 seconds. It actually was amazing that it cooked so quickly. I wonder how it would bake in the oven? There are photos below, before and after cooking.

FOR THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE ONE COOKIE!

1 tbsp butter melted
1 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup flour
2 tbsp chocolate chips

MICROWAVE 40-60 SEC IN A CUP OR BOWL
Viola! Single serving deep dish chocolate chip cookie!

Here is the little soufflé dish before baking:

After baking for 60 seconds:

Like I said, I may have added a few extra chocolate chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment