Friday, December 16, 2011

The Pioneer Woman's Christmas Shows

One of the blogs I have followed for a long time is ThePioneerWoman.com. There is a photography section there that inspired me and I think it was partly the reason I felt I could photograph my work and open my Etsy shops. Plus my new camera, lens, light box and software helped too!

Ree is also a great cook, believes in lots of butter. Right now she is giving away unbelievable daily prizes until Christmas. Check out her website. If you don't enter, you can't win, right?

She just listed her Christmas Show schedule on Food Network. The first episode is tomorrow, Saturday the 17th, followed by Sunday, Monday and then Thursday the 22nd.

Saturday, December 17, 12pm/11c
Sunday, December 18, 8am/7c
Monday, December 19, 6pm/5c
Thursday, December 22, 12pm/11c

No comments:

Post a Comment