Tuesday, March 13, 2012

COMFORT FOOD -- Kalyn's Stuffed Cabbage Casserole

Another Comfort Food! I made this recipe for dinner last night (I had it for breakfast this morning too). I knew it would be good. I knew it would become one of my Top Ten favorite recipes. I knew my friends would like it too, because people who create LOVE to cook and LOVE good food! These are not stuffed cabbage rolls, but a casserole that has layers of partial cooked chopped cabbage and meat sauce with cooked ground beef and brown rice --- then topped with grated mozzarella cheese. I made a similar recipe years ago that I've lost and have cried over that was layered like this, but it had sauerkraut mixed with fresh cabbage and the meat mixture was formed into meatballs.

Here's my new favorite recipe as it appears on sknnytaste.com ENJOY!!
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/01/kalyns-stuffed-cabbage-casserole.html

No comments:

Post a Comment