Sunday, November 13, 2011

Soooo Busy!

It was a very busy week helping my women's golf club prepare for a golf tournament we hosted on Friday. The weather forecast kept us in suspense all week, 60% chance of rain, then 30% and finally 10%. Well, it sprinkled in the early morning before the players checked in so some of our preprinted score cards were smeared, and our check-in sheets were damp and hard to write on. But everyone had a good time, we had good food, lots of raffle prizes and the weather cooperated with sunshine later in the morning! Perfect cool weather for golf.

I was able to photograph and post some of the items that came out of my last glaze firing. Remember the four square handbuilt bowls that Fine Cooking Magazine bought for a photo shoot? No, I have not heard or seen anything of the bowls, but I did make a few more. They are so cute and perfect for a single serving of something wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment