Monday, November 21, 2011

Rustic Yuletide Treasury; French Apple Pie?

I don't post all the Etsy treasuries that include my pieces, only the ones that have items that I really like.  I liked this treasury:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTQxOTgxOTh8MTE2NTg1MDE2MA/rustic-yuletide

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving Day and weekend. I can't wait for the turkey and dressing! Then the French Apple Pie that my son-in-law requested I make. Little did he know I have never made one before! I have three recipes from various cooking sites and I'll just wing it. It'll be good .... it'll be good ....

My friend and I are cooking and will have a pre-Thanksgiving dinner on Wednesday. Then later in the weekend I'll cook my own turkey and wonderful stuffing for another group. Next week sounds like time for soup and saltines.

1 comment:

  1. Just an update on the French Apple Pie .... the topping is toooo sweet. I would rather have the regular two-crust apple pie any day. Well, once a year anyway! That's how often I make a pie. My other choice is strawberry-rhubarb pie. I have a rhubarb patch that keeps growing and growing, and I'm sure it's at least 20 years old. Stop by and pick some!

    ReplyDelete