Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Stamped Pottery Sampling" Treasury

I'm so behind on posting on my blog, but hope to catch up a little each day. I've been busy working on pieces for a local show coming up in April, and recently re-injured my shoulder which goes out of place unexpectedly at the worst times .... the price of getting old and being too active?

This Etsy treasury is made up of clay pieces, and one of my baking dishes is included.

'Stamped Pottery Sampling' by branwynzephyr

Here is a sampling of some of the wonderful stamped pottery to be found on Etsy! I love to stamp clay so I thought I would make a treasury from the shops of some of the other happy stampers out there.


Small Porcelain Rec...
$24

Ceramic Spoons Set ...
$38

Wall Pocket - Vase ...
$30

Architectural Blue ...
$39

Raven Dish - Rustic...
$18

Handmade Ceramic St...
$3

Stoneware Baking Di...
$28

Carved Wedding Ring...
$80

Ceramic Bead, Fish ...
$3.5

Small Burnt-Turquoi...
$10

Large and Small Cel...
$45

Small blue hand bui...
$10

Celtic Knot Linen T...
$15

dish, plate, Your s...
$18

Native American Lag...
$38

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

No comments:

Post a Comment