Sunday, November 8, 2015

PROM PLUS HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE!

I've been busy getting pieces ready for Saturday's Holiday Boutique. It should be fun. If you live near La Crescenta, CA, please come visit the show. It benefits Crescenta Valley High School's Prom Plus, providing safe venues to have fun after the prom. I will have a sampling of fused and stained glass, ceramics, gourds and some metal pieces .. everything except for jewelry. Apparently that category was already filled by the time I entered the show.


The last couple days I've been making Christmas ornaments. Here are a few.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ON SATURDAY!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck - hope you have a successful time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - hope you have a successful time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! How was your show last weekend? Unfortunately I tweeked my ankle a few days ago, so hopefully it will get better by Friday when I have to load my car. Today it seemed better. The cuff class sounds expensive ... Hope to sell enough to pay for most of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out that people in my area are short on slumped wine bottle cheese trays .......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sold out by saturday noon - only had about 8 and everyone sold - could have sold about 25 more -people coming back and word of mouth spread - who knew so next year I'll have a 100 ready - you just never know - I did well for the first time at that show to see what was sold etc. - I am always happy to pay for the show and have a bit extra to buy some new glass

    ReplyDelete