Sunday, January 20, 2013

Raku-Fired Pendants .... Finally!

Remember the clay heart-shaped pendants I made .... way back in November?!! Today I finally got three posted into my RoseMarysClay Etsy shop. I can't explain why I don't have enough time in the day to do everything on my list (... I know ... it's because my list is several pages long). But I had a very productive day yesterday. I fired a batch of dichroic glass pendants that I'll have to reshape and then fire polish in the next few days, AND I got the three raku pendants done this morning. My bails are kind of funky, but then so are the pendants. They are made with copper wire which I dunked in liver of sulfur this morning. And instead of chains, I decided to use black leather cord with a lobster clasp closure.

Here are the three pendants close up. The last photo shows a photo of a pendant with the leather cord.





I also listed this dichroic fused glass heart in my RoseMarysGlassArt Etsy shop today. It's a winner!





No comments:

Post a Comment