Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oh, RATS!

I have not played golf for a while due to various injuries, and both my golf bags are stored in the garage. Recently I decided to clean out the garage and use my new Shop-Vac. What a shock! Next to the first bag that I use at our local small golf course there was a chewed up granola bar wrapper on the floor, and I saw a small hole in the lower pocket of the bag. I picked up the bag so that I could vacuum and saw the second bag that I use at the full size golf course near the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Total disaster!! The entire bottom had been chewed open, everything in the pockets had been emptied onto the floor, lots of candy and granola bar wrappers, even a chewed golf ball!

The moral of the story .... don't leave yummy candy or granola bars in your golf bag and invite the rats to come in to party!

Here is a photo of my golf bag upside down .... in the trash.


No comments:

Post a Comment